Exhalation valve. Latex-free. Disposable respirator.
Respirator with valve.
- Exhalation valve
- One size fits most
How to Apply
Hold the respirator in hand with the nose piece at your fingertips. Allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nose piece on the bridge of your nose.
- Stretch and pull the lower headband over the head and position below your ears. Stretch and pull the top headband on the back of your head above your ears.
- Press soft metal nose piece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To test fit, cup both hands over the respirator and inhale sharply. A negative pressure should be felt inside respirator. If air flows around your nose, tighten the nose piece. If air leaks around the edges, reposition the headband for better fit.
- Change respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or a proper face fit cannot be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness of death.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program shall be implemented meeting all requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 such as training, fit, testing, medical evaluation, and the applicable OSHA’s substance specific standards.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than19.5%.
- Do no use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health of life.
- Leave work are immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs of beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter of modify this respirator in an way.
- Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator after single use.
- Keep respirators away from direct sunlight until use.
FREE shipping on orders $99+
Orders $98.99 or less will be charged $8.95.
Orders are usually shipped within one day by a ground carrier.
U.S. and Canada shipping only.