To help you identify what aquatic plants you have in your lake or pond, we have created the tools below. If you have a good close-up photo of your plant, our Reverse Image Search does the work for you. Simply upload your photo using the submission box below. Otherwise, consult our Aquatic Plant Digital Field Guide to determine what plant(s) you have based on observable characteristics.
Reverse Image Search Aquatic Plant Identifier
Photo Upload Tips
- Use closeup photo of plant, zooming on leaf or flower if possible.
- Lay plant on consistent background, try not to have hand or objects in photo.
- Add more photos, up to four(4).
- Blurry or dark photos.
- Photo of the landscape instead of a closeup image of the plant.
- Images bigger than 1280*1280 pixels.