Control Parrot’s Feather
Physically raking Parrot’s Feather and pulling up the roots can be a somewhat successful way to manage this plant. Parrot’s Feather can re-grow from roots or fragments that remain.
There are multiple options for controlling Parrot’s Feather:
- Dibrox (for ponds or lakes) herbicide – liquid that is diluted with water and sprayed right on the plants.
- Spritflo (for ponds with no outflow) – liquid that is poured into the pond and spreads throughout the entire body of water.
- 2, 4-D – liquid that is diluted with water and sprayed on the weeds.
- Aquathol K – liquid that is diluted with water and sprayed on the plants.
- Hydrothol (for lakes) – granules to be broadcast over the plants.